Sunday, November 14, 2010

English next semester...

Next semester, I am taking the Pre med English course. I am really excited to be able to take an English class that is within the major and career track that I have chosen, but at the same time, I will miss the break from all the math and science that this semester offered. I might have gripped about writing the blogs or the essays, but studying and thinking on more creative terms was a nice reprieve from all the numbers, and chemicals, and problems that my other classes consist of. And I appreciate the excuse to go see some of the exhibits at the High without it taking away from my classes. I saw exhibits that I never would have seen, and by always walking there with a bunch of my friends, I got to see a side of Atlanta that you just don't get looking through a window from the seat of car.

No comments:

Post a Comment